No Specials Available at this time
Star Car Preowned - Used Car Dealer in Bethlehem
You can expect premium service for any of the many offerings we have here at Star Car Preowned. We've got hundreds of vehicles on our lot, here's some easy links for finding cars: used trucks, used cars, used SUVs. Please keep in mind the inventory shown on this site may represent used inventory found across all of the Star Car dealerships found in the Lehigh Valley area - which means more selection for you! If you're looking for a specific make or model, try our preowned vehicle search form here. See our General Manager Specials. Presidents' Day car sales are back!
Other Vehicle Services at Star Car Preowned
In addition to used cars, we also have other vehicle services like a collision center, car parts, and vehicle financing. We've got one of the best body shops in Bethlehem, complete with factory certified technicians and plenty of happy returning customers. Whether you're interested in an oil change, tire rotation, or a collision repair - we've seen it all and look forward to getting you back on the road as soon as possible.
Why Buy a Used Car at Star Preowned of Bethlehem?
Price is always a factor when purchasing any product. If you're on a budget and can’t afford a new car, used vehicles are your answer. Buying a used car, truck, or SUV allows you to avoid new car depreciation too. As soon as you drive a new car off any auto dealership lot, it will drop in value immediately. Star Preowned of Bethlehem can't change that fact, but you can limit that depreciation effect by buying a used car at our Bethlehem dealership. We carry a large selection of Used models of all brands. See our Bethlehem used car inventory today; give us a call at 877-507-0754 to learn more or to schedule a test drive.
Wait! Check These Features Before Buying A Used Car
- Check the vehicle's exterior for scratches, chipped paint, and rust spots
- Look at the vehicle's frame and ensure it hasn't been damaged
- Check the trunk for water leaks and wear
- Feel the tires for worn treads and feathering, which can be a sign of bad alignment
- Check the exhaust system for rust or holes
- Pop the hood: hoses and belts should not have any holes or cracks
- Look for and ask about engine leaks or corrosion
- Pull the transmission dipstick: Fluid should be pink or red
- Run air-conditioner and ensure it works properly
- Make note of the odometer mileage
- Ask about any warning lights on the dash
- Test drive the car: Pay attention to brakes, automatic gear shifting, speedometer readings, and cruise control